It’s difficult to acknowledge your self-worth if you have low self_esteem. You may find yourself always second guessing yourself, finding it hard to express your needs and even accepting compliments from other people. I have found that we tend to use self-worth, confidence and self – esteem interchangebly. These terms have different meanings.
Self-confidence is more about having some sense of trust in your abilities. Self-esteem is about how we feel about ourselves. It is about our inner sense of self. As we can see self-worth is deeper than the other 2. It is about self love, self-acceptance and self-understanding. Changing the way we talk about ourselves from negative self-talk to positive affirmations can help build our self-esteem and help us acknowledge our Self-worth. You can say your affirmations out, or write them down. You can choose what Is comfortable for you. I do both. Here are powerful positive affirmsfors to help you boost your self esteem
- I am worthy.
- I am beautiful
- I am loved
- I am enough
- I am courageous
- I am undaunted
- I am confident
- I am growing and changing for the better
- I am smart, competent and able
- I bring value to the world.
- I am confident in my abilities.
- I love the person I am becoming.
- I acknowledge my self-worth.
- I boldly pursue what I want in life.
- I confidently face every challenge.
- I move forward even when facing fear.
- I am positive and optimistic
- I am calm and collected
- I am comfortable in my own skin
- I am brave and secure
- I give myself unconditional love
- I treat myself with respect and honor
- I deserve everything I desire
- I am intelligent
- Others value my skills and knowledge
- I am optimistic and positive
- I know myself and I honor my boundaries
- I can achieve anything I put my mind to
- I have great potential that I tap into everyday
- I love myself more and more each passing day.
Leave a Reply